LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: MR XXX PRESENTS … NOW That's What I Call Punk & New Wave (4CD) (2022)

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Tuesday 22 February 2022

MR XXX PRESENTS … NOW That's What I Call Punk & New Wave (4CD) (2022)

LISTEN TO MY JUKEBOX!

MY VERSION IS AVAILABLE HERE

ORIGINAL CD RELEASE HERE 

This is the YET ANOTHER MADE UP VERSION ..
THE  proper original release apparently still not shared ??
I think the previous one I had here was a 
“made up” one the official release … 
so it appears is this one !!!

I was so excited when this 4CD set arrived on Friday night.

But my excitement soon turned into dismay and upset when I 
discovered there were so many track errors.

A number of tracks are the different, often later 
re-recorded album recordings, 
and not the original hit single 7” 45 versions. 
Plus, some of the tracks have the beginnings clipped off, 
which is really annoying and very bad mastering.

A really poor job overall by the NOW team.

However, the music makes up for it and it's a really GREAT overview of the late 70s / early 80s UK punk and new wave scene.

I spent some time today to go through and fix and replace all the errors 
with the correct versions, plus while doing so add a couple of 
bonus tracks to the end of each CD, classic punk/new wave songs 
I think should have been included in the first place.
I mean how can you have a punk compilation without the Sex Pistols?!

Anyway,

CD1 now runs to 78:20

CD2 79:26

CD3 79:50

CD4 79:31

Enjoy!
Join FileFactory Today!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the new link, look forward to hearing the changes, Thank you for your work.

    ReplyDelete

 
;