LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: MR XXX PRESENTS … 250 Greatest R&B and Classic Soul Songs 1949-1979 (10CD)

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Tuesday 22 February 2022

MR XXX PRESENTS … 250 Greatest R&B and Classic Soul Songs 1949-1979 (10CD)

LISTEN TO MY JUKEBOX!

The 250 Greatest R&B and Classic Soul Songs 1949-1979
  (Super Deluxe Edition) (10CD) (2022) Parts1 and 2

Download in two parts from the two links below:

AVAILABLE HERE

After listening to this set recently, I felt like my previous 200 greatest R&B/classic soul compilation deserved a second look.
The original set was highly influenced by this list on Digital Dream Door, but as usual with their lists, there were a few tracks I really didn't agree with:
Even though I'd included 200 tracks in my original collection, I felt there were still quite a few classics left off.
Also, when revisiting, I discovered a number of tracks were leaning more towards funk, and not strictly R&B/soul.
I decided to edit out the more funk based tracks and add some R&B/classic soul songs in their place, and whilst doing so, add a few more tracks to the collection,
now increasing it to 250 as a 10CD box set.
I'm much happier with this overall better selection, with a tighter focus on R&B/soul, 
and I hope you enjoy listening to it too!

 

Join FileFactory Today!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Many thanks. Something to groove to whilst I work outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

 
;