LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: 30th APRIL, 2021 ...................................... ❤️ One year since my partner passed away. ❤️

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Friday 30 April 2021

30th APRIL, 2021 ...................................... ❤️ One year since my partner passed away. ❤️

LISTEN TO MY JUKEBOX!







❤️  ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE ❤️ 



Join FileFactory Today!

4 comments:

  1. sending best wishes to you on this sad anniversary. hopefully the good memories are comforting you. Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heartbroken for you, and for her, I am so so sorry what you've had to go through, during this most terrible of all years. I wish I could just give you a hug. The two of you were beautiful together, those pictures are so beautiful, SHE was so beautiful. Thank you for everything. Sending you all the love I can from NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me heart Goes out to you my Friend.. She will always be there.. So be strong and safe and the day will come when you will meet and greet again. TC Gazz.

    ReplyDelete

 
;