LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: MR XXX PRESENTS .. Now That's What I Call Music! - Volume 9 (2021 Remaster) (2CD) (1987)

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Thursday 29 July 2021

MR XXX PRESENTS .. Now That's What I Call Music! - Volume 9 (2021 Remaster) (2CD) (1987)

LISTEN TO MY JUKEBOX!

Now That's What I Call Music! - Volume 9 (2021 Remaster) (2CD) (1987)


AVAILABLE HERE VOL 9


Amazingly, only ONE major error on the official CD release of 1987's NOW 9!


Just two incorrect versions this time around, which I have fixed.


Taffy - I Love My Radio (The version here is 4:07 and matches the one used on Now More Forgotten ’80s. It is listed as Radio Version on Spotify and looks like it dates from 1985. It’s worth noting that the original Now 9 LP did not contain the spring 1987 hit version – you know the one that goes “my DeeJay’s radio” – but instead gave us I Love My Radio (Midnight Radio) (US Remix) which was also released in 1985 and runs for 3:22)


Gary Moore - Over the Hills and Far Away (The original Now 9 LP contained the 7″ mix which was timed at 4:38. Here we get an slightly shorter version – 4:24 in length – that also featured on the CD single of Wild Frontier & subsequent Various compilations)


https://superdeluxeedition.com/news/now-thats-what-i-call-music-9/


This CD now matches exactly the original 1987 release.


PREVIOUS REISSUES AVAILABLE HERE 


LOADSA OTHERS AVAILABLE HERE

Join FileFactory Today!

1 comment:

 
;