LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: NEW CONTRIBUTIONS ..

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Monday 8 March 2021

NEW CONTRIBUTIONS ..

LISTEN TO MY JUKEBOX!
Whilst I have effectively “:retired” from maintaining this blog,
I shall be adding some new stuff shortly ..

These are not my work, 
but the work of Mr XXX who must take all the credit ..

Hopefully start posting them SOON along with Mr XXXs comments and explanations ..
( been a bit under the weather here so delayed a bit)

All done with his permission but he wishes to remain anonymous ..


Join FileFactory Today!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent, what uncertainty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I can appreciate the weather that you've been under. I pass on the warmest of best wishes to a fellow resident of the land of good music.

    ReplyDelete

 
;