LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Sunday 16 February 2020

LISTEN TO MY JUKEBOX!

Rarest Of The Rare (16 Volumes)
=========================
 HERE




















Vol 01
======

01 - Mustangs - Over The Rainbow
02 - Twisters - This Is The End
03 - Decoys - For You
04 - Plazas, Eric & - I Wish
05 - Dutch London (& group) - Each Day
06 - John Hurley (& group) - Lonely Boy
07 - Cut-Outs, Brian Brent & - For Eternity
08 - Carvettes - A Lover's Prayer
09 - Crystalights - Bells
10 - Classics - Je Vous Aime
11 - Caprees - If I Should Lose You
12 - Cardinals - Why Don't You Write Me
13 - Downbeats - Midnight Love
14 - Dawns - I Love You So Tonight
15 - Confidential Four - Please Be My Girlfriend
16 - Confidential Four - Walking On A Cloud
17 - Cheryl Weinberg (& Group) - Together We'll Be
18 - Faye Wilson  (& Group) - I Miss You So
19 - Faye Wilson  (& Group) - Playing Me For A Fool
20 - Freeloaders, Little Prince & - Nursery Love
21 - Ernie Marbary (& group) - The Stakes Are Too High
22 - Johnny Mae Mathews  (& group) - I Had No Choice
23 - Jiving Juniors - Valerie
24 - Crystairs - Richie The Snake
Rarest of the Rare 01
rarest1B
rarestFF

CLICK READ MORE FOR COMPLETE LISTS



Vol 02
======

01-Emeralds-Marsha
02-Emeralds-The lover
03-Vels-Please be mine
04-Men Of Ivy-Lovers never say goodbye
05-Nomads-You're the only one
06-Statesmen-What did she say
07-Volumes-Teenage paradise
08-Dots-Good luck to you
09-Wright, Mary (& group)-One guy
10-Tyson, Roy (& group)-Oh what a night for love
11-Electras-Little girl of mine
12-Frontera, Tommy (& group)-After tonight
13-Agents (Mask Men and the)-In my diary
14-Medallions (Vernon Green and the)-Dear Ann
15-Raindrops (Tony and the)-Tina
16-Subjects (Dusty Wilson and the)-Better than you
17-Impressions-I dreamed last night
18-Darchaes (Ray and the)-Darling forever
19-Holman, Eddie (& group)-Laughing at me
20-Persians (Stick Legs and the)-The wedding
21-Notations-What a night for love
22-Wayward Sons-How will I know
23-McCall, Little Johnny (& group)-My love I can't hide
24-Highlights (Barry and the)-The wonderful years
25-Sundials (Jimmy and the)-All about you
26-Strollers-Give her back to me
tn_rarest_of_rare_2_back
tn_rarest_of_rare_2_front

Vol 03
======

01 - Everett, Betty & Group - My Life Depends On You
02 - Diamond Cadets (Del Domino & The) - Thinking Of You
03 - Delicatos - Time And Time Again
04 - Earl & Jimmy - We Had It Made
05 - Echoes - Sleep Baby Sleep
06 - Esquires - My Dearest Darling
07 - Fabulous Flames - So Long My Darling
08 - Dynamics (Freddy & The) - In Time
09 - Heart Breakers - Falling In Love Again
10 - Hearts - My Love Has Gone
11 - Bias, Joan & Group - I Don't Know What's Right Anymore
12 - Kansas City Playboys - Lover Man
13 - Lachords - Hammer Of My Heart
14 - Les Missles - Remember Then (In French)
15 - Monotones (Little Jerry & The) - Sad
16 - Washington, Lou & Group - When We Meet Again
17 - Grimes, Paula & Group - Zing
18 - Ardees (Phil Alan & The) - Four Leaf Clover
19 - Pretenders - Answer To My Prayers
20 - Show Stoppers - School Prom
21 - Spidells - Come Walk With Me
22 - Tones - A Star
23 - Valiants - Gloria
24 - Versales - Forgotten
Rarest Of The Rare - Collector's Showcase Vol. 3
tn_rarest_of_rare3_front
tn_rarest_of_rare_back

Vol 04
======

01 - Rannels - Boom  Baby
02 - Duvals  - I Lied To My Heart
03 - Wallace, Richard - Nobody Knows
04 - Highlights (Barry & The) - I'll Never Love Again
05 - Twisters - Please Come Back
06 - Doe-Rays (Joann Smith & the) - Dear Calendar
07 - Tramps - I'm So Glad
08 - Viceroys - I Need Your Love So Bad
09 - Class-airs and Cal Raye - Too Old To Cry
10 - Caldwell, Joe & Group - Guess I'm The Lonely One
11 - Four (4) Uniques - Maybe Next Summer
11 - Four Uniques - Maybe Next Summer
12 - Five Pastels - You're Just An Angel
13 - Ross, Johnny & Group - My Dreams Have Gone
14 - Royal Drifters - Little Linda
15 - Johnson, Marv (& Group) - Once Upon A Time
16 - Norvells - As I Walk Alone
17 - Rose, Andy & Group - My Devotion
18 - Lachords - To Be
19 - Teenettes - Story
20 - Lexing, Bobby & Group - I Need You
21 - Bucks (Ron Strawn & the) - Fire Hair
22 - Resonics - I'm Really In Love
23 - Five (5) Stars - We Danced In The Moonlight
24 - Five Fortunes - Time Out For Love
25 - Four (4) Gents - I Refuse To Try
26 - Chevelles - I'm Sorry
27 - Montgomerys - Promise Of Love
folder
rarerare4B
rarerare4F

Vol 05
======

01 - Keytones - Time After Time
02 - Keytones - Lover Of Mine
03 - Jack & Jill - Just As You Are
04 - IvoryTones - Little Fool
05 - James, Tommy & Group - Congratulations
06 - Twilighters - Nothin'
07 - Five Gents - Rock With Me Marie
08 - Five Gents - I Never Told You
09 - Steele, Little Joe & Group - Too Young
10 - Ragmops (Becky Cook & The) - God Bless This Moment
11 - Five Chimes - Rose Marie
12 - Steels, L.C. & Group - I Always Will Love You
13 - Grandeurs (Cole & The) - Teenage Correl
14 - Radiants - Joyce
15 - Matadors - Carmen I Wish You Were Here
16 - Royal Boys - Lover's Bells
17 - Fi-Tones - Mr. Faith
18 - Veneers - With All My Heart
19 - Marchand, Donny & Group - Round In Circles
20 - Dell, Tony & Group - In The Still Of The Night
21 - Charades - Darling Believe Him
22 - Heartbreakers (2) (FB Paul Himmelstein) - Love You Till The Day I Die
23 - Kents - I Love You So
24 - Tip Tops (Tiny Tip & The) - I Said A Prayer
25 - Ringleaders - This Is Goodbye
folder
rarerare5B
rarerare5F

Vol 06
======

01 - Esquires (Tim Boyd & The) - My Dearest, My Darling
02 - Mystics (Rusty Lane & The) - Karen
03 - Tones (Willie Williams & The) - A Star
04 - Rowena, Jeff Five - Diddle De Dum
05 - Seven Teardrops - Your Gonna Cry So Many Tears
06 - Spindle Toppers - Hey Moon
07 - Marathons - Don't Know Why
08 - Five Chances - Land Of Love
09 - Smith, George & Group - Born Again
10 - Love Larks - It's Love (unrel demo)
11 - Restless Hearts (Fred Parris & The) - In The Still Of The
12 - Five Crowns - I Want You
13 - Fabulous Continentals - This Is My Prayer
14 - Chancellors - My Thoughts To You
15 - Charters - My Rose
16 - Charades - Let Me Love You
17 - Fabulous Continentals - My Darling
18 - Zodiacs - Another Little Darling
19 - Debs - Star In The Sky
20 - Telegrams - Oh Baby Please
21 - Cardell, Nick & Group - I Stand Alone
22 - Delongs - I Want Your Love
23 - Cruisers - There's A Girl
24 - Candle Lights - I'm Without A Boyfriend
25 - Chauntes - Bohemian Love
26 - Fidells - Why Do I Love You
27 - Kingsmen - Don't Say You're Sorry
R of R , V-6 Back cover
Rarest Of The Rare - Vol 6

Vol 07
======

01 - Castanetes - After School
02 - Castanetes - What About me
03 - Carlton, Carl Group - So What
04 - Carlton, Carl - I Love Only You
05 - Vouges - Autumn
06 - Calvaes - Mambo Fiesta
07 - Condors - Sweetest Angel
08 - Dreamers - Heaven Only Knows
09 - Del-Chords - Marsha-Mellow
10 - Uniques - Sympathy
11 - Blue Evolution - Daddy's Home
12 - El-Rays - You Took My Baby
13 - El-Rays - Till the End of Time
14 - Mar-Vels - Somewhere in My LIfe
15 - Tomato Lou - Dear Diary
16 - Evans, Tony - I'm Looking Over
17 - Evans, Tony - A Girl in Love
18 - Del-Tones - Best Wishes
19 - Toronados - Please Come Home
20 - Centurys - Time Was
21 - Upfronts - I Stopped the Duke of Earl
22 - Royal Drifters - To Each His Own
23 - Dell-Rays - Di Di
24 - Premiers - Love is A Good Thing[unrlsd]
25 - Buzzy King - Schoolboy's Blues
26 - Buzzy King - Your Picture
27 - Accents - Bring Your Love Back
rarerare7B
rarerare7F
solder

Vol 08
======

01 - Sinceres - Oh Angel
02 - Kenny & Johnnie - Someday (You'll Be My Love)
03 - Dorells - Good Luck To The Lucky Girl
04 - Mohawks - Someone To Love
05 - Byron & Gates - Wedding Bells Are Gonna Ring
06 - Uniques - I Cross My Fingers
07 - Charts - What's Your Excuse
08 - Mays, Zilla - Why Do You Cry
09 - Incredible Upsetters - My Life, My Loved One
10 - Washington, Baby - Leave Me Alone
11 - Unknown Group - Look The Other Way
12 - Parliaments - You're Cute
13 - Jades - I Sit Alone
14 - Dell-Tones - My Heart's On Fire
15 - Tips - If I Say
16 - Rocelles - A Fool Is The Only One That Cries
17 - Teardrops Tears - When We Get Married
18 - Jaynettes - Is It My Imagination
19 - Marchand, Donny - I Don't Know
20 - Invictors - Where All Lovers Meet
21 - Dinah Washington & The Dells - Just Have To Live With It
22 - Clovermen (Tippy Hubbard & The) (AKA Tippie & The Clovers) - Our Winter Romance
23 - Flintones - Unforgettable You
24 - Silverlettes - I Miss You
25 - Daniels, Tony - Drip Drop
26 - Mighty Heartbreakers (Sylvester Jones & the) - You Went Away
Kopie van rarerare8F
rarerare8B
rarerare8F

Vol 09
======

01 - Darts - Green For Go
02 - Gates, David - What's That I Hear
03 - Halos (Shirley Gee & The) - Keep The Magic
04 - Montereys - For Sentimental Reasons
05 - Clark, Lucky (& Group) - Two Kinds Of People
06 - Iridescents - Warm
07 - Starlets (Danetta & The) - Impression
08 - Cruisers (Rudy Madrid & The) - Crusin' Baby
09 - Veltones - Fool In Love
11 - Kealoha, Kalani - It Wasn't A Dream
12 - Bob-O-Links - I Promise
13 - De-Los - Lullabye Serenade
14 - Iridescents - Strong Love
15 - Fideltones (Pop & the) - Whispering Words Of Love
16 - Reptiles (Johnny Cole & the) - Wrap My Heart In Velvet
17 - Angelo, Don & Group - My Love For You
18 - Mad Lads - What Do You Do When
19 - Bedwill, Tommy & Group - I Met An Angel
20 - Dolphins - Dance
21 - Iridescents - In The Still Of The Night
22 - Derris, Daneal & Group - Why Am I Crying
23 - Angelo, Don & Group - I'm Sorry Dear
24 - Four Uniques - Endlessly
25 - Viscount V - My Angel
26 - Riley, Bob & Group - To The Aisle
27 - Swan, Mary - My Heart Belongs to Only You
R of R, v-9 back cover
Rarest Of The Rare - At The Drive - In Vol. 9

Vol 10
======

01 - Leesures (Larry Lee & the) - Desire
02 - Clusters - Pardon My Heart
03 - Crysteles (Joey & Rodge & the) - The One I Love
04 - Nightingales (Florence & The) - In Your Loving Care
05 - Murray, Ray & Group - Warm
06 - Young Lions - How Wrong You Are
07 - Freese, Harrison & group - Earth Angel
08 - Big Dog - Doris
09 - Drakes (2) - Oo-Wee So Good
10 - Dynamics - Hundred Million Lies
11 - Freeman, Bo - The Girl For Me
12 - Sedates - Bei Mir Bist Du Schon
13 - Dew Drops - No Other Guy
14 - Continentals (Dave Rose & the) - Take This Heart
15 - Royal Teens - Day Dream
16 - Tabs - Oops
17 - Aleong, Aki - How Do I Stand With You
18 - Sherry Lee & Her Group - Unwritten Law
19 - Norvells - Greasy Kid Stuff
20 - Grady, Paul & Group - Darlin' I Understand
21 - Kidds (Morry Williams & the) - Time Runs Out
22 - Marglows (Andy & the) - Symphony
23 - Ross, Johnny (& Group) - My Dreams Have Gone
24 - Sedates - Girl of Mine
25 - Time, Ginger - You Told A Lie
26 - Escapades (Stormy Brooks & the) - Doris
27 - Del Rios - Alone On A Rainy Night
rare10b
Rarest Of The Rare  Large - Vol 10

Vol 11
======

01 - Tramps - No Hope (unreleased)
02 - Cymbals - My Darling
03 - Torpedoes - My Little Angel
04 - Micks, Gary - Johnny Dollar
05 - Calenders (Roberta Watson & the) - Dear Donnie
06 - Continentals - Don't Leave Me
07 - Ballards (Billy Brown & the) - Why Baby Why
08 - Perfections - No More Love For You
09 - Rays (Rich & The) - My Heart
10 - Rhoades, Darryl Orch - Burgers From Heaven
11 - Radiants (Little Jan & The) - Heart And Soul
12 - Bennet, Ron & Group - Dingle Dangle Doll
13 - Mel-O-D-ees (Leon Peterson & The) - This Creation
14 - Jack-o-Lanterns - The Great Pumpkin
15 - Vel-Vettes - I'd Like To Know
16 - Good Guys - Dom-De-Dom
17 - Avalons - Picture Of You
18 - Allen, Charlie - Sweetie Pie
19 - Montereys - Darlin (I Love You So)
20 - Rays - The Way You Look Tonight
21 - Kents - Go Astray (unreleased)
22 - Deltas (Dobby Dobson & The) - Diamonds & Pearls
23 - Raye, Anna - Will You Be There
24 - Kents - Your Graduation
25 - Beau-Jives - Mr. Sandman
Rarest Of Rare Vol 11
Rarest of the Rare 11 - 26
RoR V-11 back
RoR V-11 front cover
RoR V-11 inside

Vol 12
======

01 - Apollos (Valentine & The) - Never
02 - Signeals - Juanita
03 - Ray Flemming & Group - Wonderland Of Love
04 - Belairs (Little D & The) - Are You My Girl
05 - Galaxys - Lovers Prayer
06 - Contours - The Mission
07 - Flyers - A Sign That Your Mine
08 - Carver Smith High Combo - Cry For Love
09 - Enchanter - Oh Rose Marie
10 - Alley Cats - Darling I Love You, Dearly
11 - Allen Brooks & Group - Ding Dong Darling
12 - Four Do-Matics (Curtis Ware & The) - Am I In Love
13 - Saints - My Only Love
14 - Sequence - Night Owl
15 - Tone Blenders - I Thank Heaven
16 - X-Citers - As We Danced
17 - Fred Norman & Group - The Letter
18 - Columbus Pulsations - Linda
19 - Rocketones - Cruise To The Moon
20 - Lyrics (Kenneth Churchill & The) - Would You Rather
21 - Goodfellows - Another Chance
22 - Montclairs - I've Heard About You
23 - Ray Stevens & Group - All On My Mind
24 - Robert Portee - Casanova
rare12B
RofR v-12 back
RofR v-12 front
RofR v-12 inside

Vol 13
======

01 - Creations - Mommy And Daddy
02 - Clouds - Darling I Love You
03 - Sisters - I'll Get Another
04 - Videls - A Letter From Ann
05 - Timmy Reynolds - Duke Of Earl
06 - Billy Gallant - Scribbling On The Wall
07 - Good Fellows - Pretty Little Girl
08 - Wonders - I Wonder
09 - Titans (Eddie Renae & The) - Snake Leg
10 - Four Dots (Jerry Stone & The) - My Baby (She Loves Me)
11 - Four Pearls - It's Almost Tomorrow
12 - Del Rios - Alone On A Rainy Nite
13 - Bing Bongs - The Cling
14 - Magic Notes - Never Again
15 - Vogues - Nothing To Offer You
16 - Emmy Lou - I Wanna Know
17 - Lenny Rocco - Rochelle
18 - Cyclones (Bob Williams & The) - You Can't Make Me Cry
19 - Bell-Tones - There She Goes
20 - Four Dates - Teenage Neighbor
21 - Calvaes - Anna Mocora
22 - Desidero's - I Pledge My Love
23 - Crescendos - I'll Be Seeing You
24 - Avalons - Is It The End
rarest of the rare---vol.13---back
RofR v-13 back
RofR v-13 front
RofR v-13 inside

Vol 14
======

01 - Columbus Pulsations - The Girl Of My Dreams
02 - Fabulous Nu-Tones - I'm Not Worthy Of Your Love
03 - Tommy Carver - Please Find My Love
04 - Signeals - Show Me The Way
05 - Flyers - I Told Them
06 - Gene Davis - Lost Love
07 - Dreamairs (Little Flatus & The) - Buy A Van
08 - Winds Of Notre Dame - Radiation Baby
09 - Chanteurs - New Rockin' Baby
10 - Zeroes - Flossie Mae
11 - Dellords - In Togetherness
12 - Richard Dixon - A Thousand Miles Away
13 - LeRoy Taylor - If I
14 - Decades - Sha Boom Bang
15 - LC Steels - Come Back Baby
16 - Johnny & Dell - There Is Love
17 - Hamiltons (George Green & The) - You Are My Lonely One
18 - Varnells - Day In Court
19 - Themes - Marnie
20 - Bubba Anderson - Where Has My Love Gone
21 - Chase & Gene - You're Everything To Me
22 - Woodie Robinson - Please Be Mine All Mine
23 - Sequence - My My My
24 - Messengers - This Is How I Feel
rare14B
rarest of the rare---vol.14---back 2
rarest of the rare---vol.14---back
rarest of the rare---vol.14---front
RofR v-14 back
RofR v-14 front
RofR v-14 inside

Vol 15
======

01. Cosmic Rays - Daddy's Gonna Tell You No Lies (Acapella)
02. Sprites - My Picture
03. Donald Amoker - Don't Let Me Shed Anymore Tears
04. Castaways - By Your Side
05. Freddy Owens - Heavenly One
06. Lloyd Nelson - Rose For My Garden
07. Souvenirs - Need Your Love
08. Billy Vance - Innocent
09. Sherrys - So Good
10. Essence - Crazy Over You
11. Bachelors - Is This Goodbye
12. Teasers - Why Oh Why
13. Bill Johnson Quartet - Let's Be Sweethearts Again
14. Senders - Won't You Come In
15. Caravans - White Cliffs Of Dover
16. Long Johns (Little Ray & The) - It's Heaven
17. Bridgetts - Down On My Knees
18. Ralph Robles - Maybe
19. Danny 'Run Joe' Taylor - I'm The Father Of Annie's Baby
20. Lynn Britt - Two Times A Stranger
21. Nobleairs - I'm So Glad
22. Hannah Lee - You Mean So Much To Me
23. Leroy Taylor - If I
24. Big Three Trio - Till The Day I Die
25. Big Three Trio - Don't Let That Music Die
26. Bonnie Davis - If You Only Knew
Rarest Of The Rare Vol 15 Back
Rarest Of The Rare, Vol 15 Frnt

Vol 16
======

01. We Three - Back To School
02. Jimmy Holiday - Fill My Cup
03. Royal Knights - Have You Heard
04. Brooktones - Never Again
05. Charles Trent & Group - I Hurt Someone Once
06. Bellhops - Thinking Of You
07. Troy Dodds & Group - Count Of Love
08. Cardinals (Bobby Gregory & The) - Precious One
09. Four Counts - Heavenly
10. Nuggets - Popcorn Baby
11. Continentals (Georgie & The) - Dropout
12. Bobby Lexing & Group - I Need You So
13. Pyramids - Write My Name
14. Jay Fanning & Group - Dreamer
15. Sonny Daye & Group - Come Back Sandy
16. Nancy Thomas & Group - I Want More
17. Billie Davis & Group - Small Fry
18. Bobby Williams - If Dreams Could Come True
19. Phantones - This Is Love
20. Paul Kosty - Don't Rock, Let's Roll
21. Check-Mates - What Do You Do
22. Starvells - Give Your Love To Me
23. Ruby Johnson & Group - Here I Go Again
24. Superiors (Tony Lamar & The) - You Love
25. Bobby Flores & Group - Hey Senorita
26. We Three - Take A Chance On Love
Rarest Of The Rare, Vol 16 Back
Rarest Of The Rare, Vol 16 Front

Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;