LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: Julie London

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Julie London




















Download

Join FileFactory Today!


JULIE LONDON COLLECTION
========================
NOT AL L ALBUMS LISTED ..
NEED TO UPDATE ..
BUT ARE ON FILEFACTORY ALREADY 
JULIE LONDON - A TOUCH OF CLASS (1963)
JULIE LONDON - ABOUT THE BLUES
JULIE LONDON - AROUND MIDNIGHT
JULIE LONDON - CALENDAR GIRL
JULIE LONDON - CRY ME A RIVER (3CD COLLECTION)
JULIE LONDON - EASY DOES IT
JULIE LONDON - JULIE IS HER NAME
JULIE LONDON - JULIE SINGS LOVE (2006)
JULIE LONDON - JULIE...AT HOME
JULIE LONDON - LATIN IN A SATIN MOOD
JULIE LONDON - LONDON BY NIGHT
JULIE LONDON - LONELY GIRL & MAKE LOVE TO ME
JULIE LONDON - LOVE ON THE ROCKS
JULIE LONDON - SOPHISTICATED LADY & FOR THE NIGHT  PEOPLE
JULIE LONDON - SWING ME AN OLD SONG (1996) + COVERS
JULIE LONDON - TIME FOR LOVE (THE BEST OF)
JULIE LONDON - TWO ALBUMS
JULIE LONDON - WILD, COOL & SWINGIN
Julie London - With Body & Soul
Julie London - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry
JULIE LONDON - YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY
JULIE LONDON SINGS COLE PORTER
CLICK ''READ MORE'' TO SEE COMPLETE TRACK LIST


JULIE LONDON - A TOUCH OF CLASS (1963)
====================================
01 - Cry Me A River
02 - Saddle The Wind
03 - Love Must Be Catchin' On
04 - Come On A My House
05 - Broken Hearted Melody
06 - Love Letters
07 - Besame Mucho
08 - Vaya Con Dios
09 - I'm Coming Back To You
10 - When Snowflakes Fall In the Summer
11 - Say Wonderful Things
12 - End Of The World
13 - More
14 - I Left My Heart In San Franciso
15 - The Good Life
16 - Our Day Will Come
Julie_London_Touch_front
Julie_London_Touch_in

JULIE LONDON - ABOUT THE BLUES
==============================

01.Basin Street Blues
02.I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
03.A NightingaleCan Sing The Blues
04.Get Set For The Blues
05.Invitation To The Blues
06.Bye Bye Blues
07.Meaning Of The Blues
08.About The Blues
09.Sunday Blues
10.The Blues Is All I Ever Had
11.Blues In The Night
12.Bouquet Of Blues

JULIE LONDON - AROUND MIDNIGHT
==============================
TRACK LIST TO FOLLOW.......................................

JULIE LONDON - CALENDAR GIRL
============================
Julie London - Calendar Girl -01- June In January
Julie London - Calendar Girl -02- February Brings The Rain
Julie London - Calendar Girl -03- Melancholy March
Julie London - Calendar Girl -04- I'll Remember April
Julie London - Calendar Girl -05- People Who Are Born In May
Julie London - Calendar Girl -06- Memphis In June
Julie London - Calendar Girl -07- Sleigh Ride in July
Julie London - Calendar Girl -08- Time For August
Julie London - Calendar Girl -09- September In The Rain
Julie London - Calendar Girl -10- This October
Julie London - Calendar Girl -11- November Twilight
Julie London - Calendar Girl -12- Warm December
Julie London - Calendar Girl -13- The Thirteenth Month

JULIE LONDON - CRY ME A RIVER (3CD COLLECTION)
==============================================
cd_1
Julie London-01-Cry me a river
Julie London-02-Days of wine and roses
Julie London-03-Gone with the wind
Julie London-04-Broken hearted melody
Julie London-05-Love for sale
Julie London-06-Laura
Julie London-07-Vaya con dios
Julie London-08-How deep is the ocean
Julie London-09-I want to find out for myself
Julie London-10-I'm coming back to you
Julie London-11-Love on the rocks
Julie London-12-Hard hearted Hannah
Julie London-13-Little things mean a lot
Julie London-14-June in January

CD_2
====

cd_2
Julie London-01-All alone
Julie London-02-End of the world
Julie London-03-My heart belongs to Daddy
Julie London-04-Blue moon
Julie London-05-Guilty heart
Julie London-06-I'll remember April
Julie London-07-Charade
Julie London-08-Wives and Lovers
Julie London-09-What is this thing called love
Julie London-10-Goody goody
Julie London-11-I left my heart in San Francisco
Julie London-12-Why don't you do it right
Julie London-13-Please do it again
Julie London-14-Can't get used to losing you

CD_3
====

cd_3
Julie London - 01 - Call Me Irresponsible
Julie London - 02 - Fly Me To The Moon
Julie London - 03 - I'm In The Mood For Love
Julie London - 04 - Nightingale Can Sing The Blues
Julie London - 05 - Taste Of Honey
Julie London - 06 - Girl Talk
Julie London - 07 - When Snowflakes Fall In Summer
Julie London - 08 - 's Wonderful
Julie London - 09 - What'll Ido
Julie London - 10 - September In The Rain
Julie London - 11 - Our Day Will Come
Julie London - 12 - More
Julie London - 13 - In The Still Of The Night
Julie London - 14 - Can't Help Lovin' That Man

JULIE LONDON - EASY DOES IT
==========================
01 Show me the way to go home
02 Me and my shadow
03 This can't be love
04 Soon it's gonna rain
05 Spring will come a little late this year
06 I'll see you in my dreams
07 April in Paris
08 Bidin' my time
09 The man I love
10 We'll be together again
11 The one I love belongs to somebody else
12 It had to be you
EasyDoesIt
Julie London - Easy does it

JULIE LONDON - JULIE IS HER NAME
================================

01.Cry Me A River
02.I Should Care
03.I'm In The Mood For Love
04.I'm Glad There Is You
05.Can't Help Lovin' That Man
06.I Love You
07.Say It Isn't So
08.It Never Entered My Mind
09.Easy Street
10.'s Wonderful
11.No Moon At All
12.Laura
13.Gone With The Wind
14.Blue Moon
15.What Is This Thing Called Love
16.How Long Has This Been Going On
17.Too Good To Be True
18.Spring Is Here
19.Goody Goody
20.The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else
21.If I'm Lucky
22.Hot Toddy
23.Little White Lies
24.I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan
25.I Got Lost In His Arms

JULIE LONDON - JULIE SINGS LOVE (2006)
======================================
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 01. Love Letters
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 02. I Left My Heart In San Francisco
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 03. The End Of The World
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 04. As Time Goes By
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 05. Fascination
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 06. Fly Me To The Moon
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 07. Cry Me A River
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 08. But Not For Me
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 09. Easy Street
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 10. 'Round Midnight
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 11. Easy To Love
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 12. Misty
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 13. Black Coffee
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 14. Sentimental Journey
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 15. I'm In The Mood For Love
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 16. My Heart Belongs To Daddy
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 17. Blue Moon
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 18. I've Got You Under My Skin
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 19. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 20. Goody Goody
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 21. No Moon At All
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 22. Sway(Quien Sera)
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 23. Desafinado (Slightly Out Of Tune)
Julie London - Julie Sings Love [rQ6] - 24. Gone With The Wind

JULIE LONDON - JULIE...AT HOME
==============================

(01) [Julie London] You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
(02) [Julie London] Lonesome Road
(03) [Julie London] They Didn't Believe Me
(04) [Julie London] By Myself
(05) [Julie London] The Thrill Is Gone
(06) [Julie London] You've Changed
(07) [Julie London] Goodbye
(08) [Julie London] Sentimental Journey
(09) [Julie London] Give Me The Simple Life
(10) [Julie London] You Stepped Out Of A Dream
(11) [Julie London] Let There Be Love
(12) [Julie London] Everything Happens To Me

JULIE LONDON - LATIN IN A SATIN MOOD
====================================

01.Frenesi
02.Be Mine Tonight (Noche de Ronda)
03.Yours (Quierme Mucho)
04.Besame Mucho
05.Adios
06.Sway (Quien Sera)
07.Perfidia
08.Come Closer To Me (Acercate Mas)
09.Amor
10.Magic Is the Moonlight (Te Quiero Dijiste)
11.You Belong To My Heart (Solamente Una Vez)
12.Vaya Con Dios

JULIE LONDON - LONDON BY NIGHT
==============================

01 - Well, Sir
02 - That's For Me
03 - Mad about The Boy
04 - In The Middle Of A Kiss
05 - Just The Way I Am
06 - My Man's Gone Now
07 - Something I Dreamed Last Night
08 - Pousse Cafe
09 - Nobody's Heart
10 - The Exciting Life
11 - That Old Feeling
12 - Cloudy Morning

JULIE LONDON - LONELY GIRL & MAKE LOVE TO ME
============================================

(01) [Julie London] Lonely Girl
(02) [Julie London] Fools Rush In
(03) [Julie London] Moments Like This
(04) [Julie London] I Lost My Sugar In Salt Lake City
(05) [Julie London] It's The Talk Of The Town
(06) [Julie London] When Your Lover Has Gone
(07) [Julie London] Don't Hide Your Love From Me
(08) [Julie London] Where Or When
(09) [Julie London] All Alone
(10) [Julie London] Mean To Me
(11) [Julie London] How Deep Is The Ocean
(12) [Julie London] Remember
(13) [Julie London] If I Could Be With You
(14) [Julie London] It's Good To Want You Bad
(15) [Julie London] Go Slow
(16) [Julie London] A Room With A View
(17) [Julie London] The Nearness Of You
(18) [Julie London] Alone Together
(19) [Julie London] I Wanna Be Loved
(20) [Julie London] Snuggled On Your Shoulder
(21) [Julie London] You're My Thrill
(22) [Julie London] Lover Man
(23) [Julie London] Body And Soul
(24) [Julie London] Make Love To Me
Lonely Girl; Make Love to Me - booklet1
Lonely Girl; Make Love to Me - booklet2
Lonely Girl; Make Love to Me - disc
Lonely Girl; Make Love to Me - front
Lonely Girl; Make Love to Me - tray inner
Lonely Girl; Make Love to Me - tray outer

JULIE LONDON - LOVE ON THE ROCKS
================================

01.Somebody Loves Me
02.Dream Of You
03.Daddy
04.Bye Bye Blackbird
05.Free And Easy
06.All My Life
07.When the Red Red Robin Comes A Bob Bobobbin' Along
08.Midnight Sun
09.You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me
10.Don'cha Go 'Way Mad
11.(Back Home) In Indiana
12.For You
13.Love On The Rocks
14.Guess Who I Saw Today
15.Where Are You
16.How Did He Look
17.What's New
18.A Cottage For Sale
19.The End Of A Love Affair
20.I'll Be Seeing You
21.Where Did The Gentlemen Go
22.Don't Worry 'Bout Me
23.The Man That Got Away
24.Willow Weep For Me

JULIE LONDON - SOPHISTICATED LADY & FOR THE NIGHT  PEOPLE
=========================================================

(01) [JULIE LONDON] SOPHISTICATED LADY
(02) [JULIE LONDON] BLAME IT ON MY YOUTH
(03) [JULIE LONDON] MAKE IT ANOTHER OLD-FASHIONED PLEASE
(04) [JULIE LONDON] YOU'RE BLASE
(05) [JULIE LONDON] BEWITCHED
(06) [JULIE LONDON] SPRING CAN REALLY HANG YOU UP THE MOST
(07) [JULIE LONDON] REMIND ME
(08) [JULIE LONDON] WHEN SHE MAKES MUSIC
(09) [JULIE LONDON] WHEN THE WORLD WAS YOUNG
(10) [JULIE LONDON] IF I SHOULD LOSE YOU
(11) [JULIE LONDON] WHERE AM I TO GO
(12) [JULIE LONDON] ABSENT MINDED ME
(13) [JULIE LONDON] WON'T YOU COME HOME BILL BAILEY
(14) [JULIE LONDON] I GOT IT BAD(AND THAT AIN'T GOOD)
(15) [JULIE LONDON] SATURDAY NIGHT
(16) [JULIE LONDON] GOD BLESS THE CHILD
(17) [JULIE LONDON] AM I BLUE-
(18) [JULIE LONDON] DREAM
(19) [JULIE LONDON] HERE'S THAT RAINY DAY
(20) [JULIE LONDON] WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT
(21) [JULIE LONDON] CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS MOOD
(22) [JULIE LONDON] I HADN'T ANYONE TILL YOU
(23) [JULIE LONDON] I'LL NEVER SMILE AGAIN

JULIE LONDON - SWING ME AN OLD SONG (1996) + COVERS
===================================================

01. Come On -A My House
02. Evening
03. Send For Me
04. Everyday I Have The Blues
05. Yes Indeed
06. Tain't What You Do
07. The Boy From Ipanema
08. Every Chance I Get
09. Must Be Catchin'
10. I'm Coming Back To You
11. Can't Get Used To Losin' You
12. Watermelon Man
13. But Not For Me
14. Why Don't You Do Right
15. Fly Me To The Moon
16. Desafinado
17. An Occasional Man
18. My Heart Belongs To Daddy
19. Daddy
20. Tired
21. Fools Rush In
22. I Want To Find Out For Myself
23. Wives And Lovers
24. Baby Come Home
25. Our Day Will Come
26. Back Home Again In Indiana
27. The End Of A Love Affair
28. You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry
29. Cry Me A River
30. Moments Like This
31. The End Of The World
Swing_Me_An_Old_Song-Back
Swing_Me_An_Old_Song-Front

JULIE LONDON - TIME FOR LOVE (THE BEST OF)
==========================================

JULIE LONDON - TIME FOR LOVE

JULIE LONDON - TIME FOR LOVE
============================

Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -01- Cry Me a River
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -02- In the Middle of a Kiss
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -03- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -04- No Moon at All
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -05- June in January
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -06- 'Round Midnight
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -07- In the Still of the Night
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -08- My Heart Belongs to Daddy
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -09- Invitation to the Blues
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -10- Easy Street
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -11- Go Slow
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -12- The Thrill Is Gone
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -13- I Surrender, Dear
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -14- Two Sleepy People
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -15- A Cottage for Sale
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -16- Daddy
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -17- Gone With the Wind
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London) -18- I'm in the Mood for Love
Julie London - Time for Love (The Best of Julie London)

JULIE LONDON - TWO ALBUMS
=========================

(01) [Julie London] The End Of The World
(02) [Julie London] I Wanna Be Around
(03) [Julie London] Call Me Irresponsible
(04) [Julie London] Our Day Will Come
(05) [Julie London] (I Left My Heart) In San Francisco
(06) [Julie London] Fly Me To The Moon
(07) [Julie London] Days Of Wine And Roses
(08) [Julie London] I Remember You
(09) [Julie London] My Coloring Book
(10) [Julie London] Chances Are
(11) [Julie London] Desafinado
(12) [Julie London] The Good Life
(13) [Julie London] Nice Girls Don't Stay For Breakfast
(14) [Julie London] When I Grow Too Old To Dream
(15) [Julie London] I've Got A Crush On You
(16) [Julie London] Everything I Have Is Yours
(17) [Julie London] You Made Me Love You
(18) [Julie London] Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
(19) [Julie London] I Didn't Know What Time It Was
(20) [Julie London] Give A Little Whistle
(21) [Julie London] I Surrender, Dear
(22) [Julie London] You Go To My Head
(23) [Julie London] There Will Never Be Another You
(24) [Julie London] Mickey Mouse March
End of the world - booklet1
End of the world - booklet2
End of the world - booklet3
End of the world - disc
End of the world - front
End of the world - tray inner
End of the world - tray outer

JULIE LONDON - WILD, COOL & SWINGIN
===================================

01. Come On-A My House
02. My Heart Belongs To Daddy
03. Girl Talk
04. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
05. You're My Thrill
06. Makin' Whoopee
07. Black Coffee
08. 'Tain't What You Do
09. Blues In The Night
10. Comin' Thro' The Rye
11. Night Life
12. You And The Night And The Music
13. Nice Girls Don't Stay For Breakfast
14. Watermelon Man
15. Go Slow
16. Wives And Lovers
17. I Must Have That Man
18. Let There Be Love
19. Mad About The Boy
20. Daddy
21. Love For Sale
22. Mickey Mouse March
5203312
Julie London - Wild, Cool & Swingin

JULIE LONDON - YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY
==================================

01-stoned_soul_picnic
02-like_to_get_to_know_you
03-light_my_fire
04-its_nice_to_be_with_you
05-sunday_mornin
06-hushabye_mountain
07-mighty_quinn
08-come_to_me_slowly
09-and_i_love_him
10-without_him
11-yummy_yummy_yummy
12-louie_louie
Cover

JULIE LONDON SINGS COLE PORTER
==============================

01-All Through The Night
02-What Is This Thing Called Love
03-Get Out Of Town
04-My Heart Belongs To Daddy(version1)
05-So In Love
06-You´d Be So Nice To Come Home To
07-In The Still Of The Night
08-At Long Last Love
09-I Love You
10-I´ve Got You Under My Skin
11-Love For Sale
12-Easy To Love
13-Make It Another Old-Fashioned,Please
14-You Do Something To Me
15-My Heart Belongs To Daddy(version2)
16-Allways True To You In My Fashion
17-Ev´ry Time We Say Goodbye
Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;