LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: ALLISON SHEPPARD, NATUROPATH

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Thursday 28 November 2013

ALLISON SHEPPARD, NATUROPATH

www.naturopathyforliving.co.uk

Allison Sheppard, NATUROPATH



allisonpic I have enjoyed a lifelong interest in natural medicine as was fortunate enough to have been raised using complementary and alternative therapies to support and improve my own health.
My passion for creating the right environment for health and well being and belief in food as medicine ultimately led me to the ancient discipline of Naturopathy.
This interest culminated in me graduating from the University of Westminster in London with a first-class honours degree in Naturopathy and Health Science.

My knowledge and interest extends into understanding the field of psycho-emotional health having first completed a Psychology degree.
I treat every individual as whole and my passion for learning and understanding ‘how health manifests’ is evident within every consultation.
I am a fully insured, CRB checked member of the British Naturopathic Association and registered with the General Council of Naturopaths and the Complimentary Healthcare Council.

Please visit my web site for more details.
www.naturopathyforliving.co.uk

My Online Store will be open shortly. Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;