LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: 4 MILLION REACHED

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Tuesday 10 September 2024

4 MILLION REACHED

LISTEN TO MY JUKEBOX!

So..
This blog has now passed …

4 MILLION

Page views.. !!!





When I started this in 2009 
I never imagined I’d still be alive now,
let alone still blogging on occasions.

Aged 72 now, 
most of the modern pop is not to my liking !!

Makes me thankful for the archive collection..

Hope you feel the same !!!!!!

Here’s to the next 4 million ..
If I’m alive to see it !!!!!

😇😳😱😜😝🧐😇
Join FileFactory Today!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog is a wonderful and trusted resource. Although you primarily share music elsewhere (and I'm glad you're doing so!), I STILL check in daily!

    ReplyDelete

 
;