LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: MOVING AND UPDATING OF LINKS

LOADSAMUSICS JUKEBOX PRESENTS OVER 700 TRACKS FROM 1890 TO 1952

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

loadsamusics jukebox presents over 1000 tracks from 1952 to 1959

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

LOADSAMUSICS JUKEBOX..1969 .. TO DOWNLOAD CLICK ''DIVSHARE'' LOGO

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

LOADSAMUSICS 1970 UK CHART JUKEBOX .. TO DOWNLOAD CLICK THE ''kadoo'' LOGO

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

HARD TO FIND OLDIES,,LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD HERE...

Thought I'd try out another source for listening and downloading songs.. Most sites allow you a certain amount of ''free space'' before you pay for any storage. I plan to utilise this free space to full advantage for OUR music !!!! You can listen to the rarities first here and download just the tracks you like.. Almost 300 tracks available in this post.. let me know your thoughts in the comments..thanks

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

Total Pageviews

MY NEW BLOGSPOT FORUM

PLEASE VISIT MY NEW 
FOR ALL YOUR REQUESTS AND MUSIC QUERIES..
Do not use the ''OLD FORUM'' .. Thank you...
SEARCH MY ARCHIVES BELOW

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Loading...

## UK NUMBER ONES ## I nicked these pre-numbered ones ... then I noticed the spellings !!!

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER ...........

Sunday, 31 March 2013

MOVING AND UPDATING OF LINKS


I AM IN THE PROCESS

OF MOVING FILES TO 
ANOTHER ACCOUNT.
SOME LINKS MAY NOT WORK AT PRESENT.
This is due to the changes below by FileFactory.
All should be back to normal in a couple of weeks.


New storage limits will be
enforced on your account soon


Hello, this is a courtesy email to let you know that your account will soon be affected by our revised fair use policy. We have determined that your account falls into the category of 'excessive use of system resources'. Therefore new storage limits will soon be applied to your account.

After an audit of accounts on our system, we determined that 98.5% of our customers are storing less than 1TB of data. Unfortunately in current economic conditions it is no longer financially feasible to continue to offer unlimited storage to the remaining 1.5% of users. We are still offering unlimited storage, but if your amount of storage exceeds 1TB, then unused files will be automatically removed until your level reaches less than 1TB.

We understand that this will no doubt upset some people, however 1.5% of users are consuming more than 50% of our total storage space, which is negatively impacting all our other users. Please reduce your amount of storage in order to comply with our new policies. If you do not reduce the amount of storage used, we will automatically begin removing unused files according to this formula.





Join FileFactory Today!

2 comments:

  1. Firstly let me say what a fabulous resource, I can't believe how much work you have put into it.
    I presume the 1974 UK chart link is down because of the 'Filefactory issue'.
    I really hope it's back up soon.

    Thanks again.

    Kev

    Ashby De La Zouch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.filefactory.com/folder/ff34ce88f7c7ee23

      Delete