LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: TOM JONES .. 3 Country albums

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Monday 3 August 2009

TOM JONES .. 3 Country albums



..
CLICK HERE for download page
. Format: Vinyl, LPCountry: Canada ...
1.- Darlin'2.- But I Do3.- Lady Lay Down4.- No Guarantee5.- What in the World's Come over You6.- One Night7.- Daughter's Question8.- I Don't Want to Know You That Well9.- Dime Queen of Nevada10.- Things That Matter Most to Me11.- Come Home Rhonda Boy





1 I Don`t Want To Be Alone Tonight2 Woman`s Touch3 If I Ever Had To Say Goodbye To You4 We`re Wasting Our Time5 Somebody`s Cryin`6 Marie7 My Last Goodbye8 Touch Me (Then I`ll Be Your Fool Once More)9 We Could Be The Closest Of Friends10 It`ll Be Me

1983..DON'T LET OUR DREAMS DIE YOUNG


1. You've got a right..2 The one I sing my love..3 This ain't Tennessee and she ain't you..4 I've been rained on too..5 You are no angel..6 Don't let our dreams die young..7 This time..8 That old piano..9 Loving arms of Tennessee..10 You lay a lot of love on me

Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;