LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: Paul Raymond R.I.P, UFO

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Thursday 18 April 2019

Paul Raymond R.I.P, UFO

LISTEN TO MY JUKEBOX!

Paul Raymond - The Story So Far (2011) 

UFO 

Hi to all the fans and people who knew Paul! 
 This is Sandra, Paul's life partner speaking: 
With a desperate and broken heart, 
fully in tears and pains that feel like they will kill me, 
I have to tell you that my most beautiful and beloved darling Paul Raymond 
has passed away today. 
The doctors were trying to reanimate him and with success at first 
but then his system shut down again and there was nothing more they could do for him, 
he died of a heart attack. 

He absolutely enjoyed the last couple of weeks touring with UFO in the UK & Ireland 
and he was looking forward to the rest of this year's tour. 

This photo was taken last Wednesday, 
when we checked out of our last hotel before coming back to Germany! 

I will always love him and I hope he will rest in peace until I'll see him again on the other side!!! 

I love you so much Paul 💔😪 Sandra 





Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;