LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: Jackie Trent

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Jackie Trent

LISTEN TO MY JUKEBOX!

Jackie Trent 
HERE



























1965 - The Magic Of Jackie Trent

1965 - Yesterdays
1967 - Once More With Feeling
1967 - Stop Me And Buy One
1967 - The Two Of Us (With Tony Hatch)
1968 -  Live For Love (With Tony Hatch)
1969 - The Look Of Love
1975 - Can't Give It Up (With Bonus Tracks)
1990 - A Golden Hour Of Jackie Trent
2009 - Trentquility
2010 - Where Are You Now - The Pye Anthology
Jackie Trent  eigen compilatie Jackie Trent 50 Tracks

CLICK READ MORE FOR TRACK LISTS



1965 - The Magic Of Jackie Trent
================================

01 fly me to the moon (in other words)
02 the sweetest sounds
03 it's not unusual
04 my colouring book
05 this time
06 yesterdays
07 you came a long way from st louis
08 i'm a fool
09 i believe in you
10 little girl blue
11 faces
12 show me the way to go home
Back
Front
Photo 2
Photo
Selo 1

1965 - Yesterdays
=========================================

01  On the other side of the tracks - jackie trent
02  it's not unusual - Jackie Trent
03  my colouring book - Jackie Trent
04  Somewhere In The World - Jackie Trent
05  Where Are You Now - Jackie Trent
06 yesterdays - Jackie Trent
07  To Show I Love Him - Jackie Trent
08  How Soon - jackie trent
09  this time - Jackie Trent
10  show me the way to go home - Jackie Trent



jackie trent  cover

1967 - Once More With Feeling
=============================

AlbumArtSmall
cover back
cover front
Folder
Jackie Trent - 01 - Got To Get You Into My Life
Jackie Trent - 02 - It's Not Easy Loving You
Jackie Trent - 03 - Sunny
Jackie Trent - 04 - Either Way I Lose
Jackie Trent - 05 - Take Me Away
Jackie Trent - 06 - Open Your Heart
Jackie Trent - 07 - Everything Swings
Jackie Trent - 08 - Baby Are You Puttin' Me On
Jackie Trent - 09 - Make It Easy On Yourself
Jackie Trent - 10 - Reach Out, I'll Be There
Jackie Trent - 11 - I'll Be With You
Jackie Trent - 12 - Who Can I Turn To

1967 - Stop Me And Buy One
==========================

1. This Is My Song
1
10. I Remember Mama
11. The Two Of Us
12. Once In Your Life
2. The Best Is Yet To Come
3. Don't Send Me Away
4. Downtown
5. You're Gonna Hear From Me
6. Stop Me And Buy One
7. Who Am I
8. Here's That Rainy Day
9. Call Me

1967 - The Two Of Us (With Tony Hatch)
======================================

01 - I Must Know
02 - Play It Again
03 - Don't Stop Now
04 - Morning Dew
05 - Work Song
06 - Thank You For Loving Me
07 - Route 66
08 - Living It up Again
09 - The Fool On The Hill
10 - The Joker
11 - Country Girl and City Man
12 - The Two Of us
AlbumArtSmall
back
Folder
front

1968 -  Live For Love (With Tony Hatch)
=======================================

01.Just Beyond Your Smile
02.Let It Be Me
03.Loving Things
04.We're Falling In Love Again
05.Lazy Day
06. 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)
07.Love So Fine
08.All Because Of You
09.Everything In The Garden
10.Little Green Apples
11.Our Little Boat
12.Live For Love
folder

1969 - The Look Of Love
=======================

jackie trent - 01 - i fall in love with you every day
jackie trent - 02 - i will wait for you
jackie trent - 03 - remember me
jackie trent - 04 - while the city sleeps
jackie trent - 05 - the shadow of your smile
jackie trent - 06 - there i've said it again
jackie trent - 07 - time is
jackie trent - 08 - such a small love
jackie trent - 09 - if you go away
jackie trent - 10 - the look of love
jackie trent - 11 - our song
jackie trent - 12 - i'll be there
jackie trent - back
jackie trent - front

1975 - Can't Give It Up (With Bonus Tracks)
===========================================

01. Everybody Rejoice
02. You Make Me Feel Brand New
03. Can't Give It Up No More
04. You Are The Sunshine Of Life - Then Came You
05. Didn't I Say I Love You
06. My Love
07. I Honestly Love You
08. Purely By Coincidence
09. From The Inside
10. If You Believe
11. Just A Little Piece Of You
12. Come Home, My Love
13. I'm Gonna Build My World Around You
14. The Warmth Of Your Love
15. Positive Thinking
16. Moving On
17. Send In The Clowns

1990 - A Golden Hour Of Jackie Trent
====================================

cover front
Jackie Trent - 01 - Where Are You Now My Love
Jackie Trent - 02 - My Colouring Book
Jackie Trent - 03 - Got To Get You Into My Life
Jackie Trent - 04 - The Shadow Of Your Smile
Jackie Trent - 05 - Show Me The Way To Go Home
Jackie Trent - 06 - It's Not Unusual
Jackie Trent - 07 - Who Can I Turn To _
Jackie Trent - 08 - Reach Out, I'll Be There
Jackie Trent - 09 - Downtown
Jackie Trent - 10 - Make It Easy On Yourself
Jackie Trent - 11 - How Soon
Jackie Trent - 12 - Call Me
Jackie Trent - 13 - The Two Of Us (Mr and Mrs with Tony Hatch)
Jackie Trent - 14 - Sunny
Jackie Trent - 15 - You're Going To Hear From Me
Jackie Trent - 16 - If You Go Away
Jackie Trent - 17 - Once In Your Life
Jackie Trent - 18 - This Is My Song
Jackie Trent - 19 - I Will Wait For You
Jackie Trent - 20 - I'll Be With You

2009 - Trentquility
===================

01. Hot To Trot
02. Home
03. Handbags And Gladrags
04. Table For One
05. Now It's Come To That
06. Feels Like Home
07. Have A Nice Life
08. You Needed Me
09. Guilty
10. Tea And Sympathy
11. Misery
12. Bus To St.Cloud

2010 - Where Are You Now - The Pye Anthology
============================================

CD1
CD2

CD1
===

1. Melancholy Me
1. Where Are You Now (My Love)
10. Fly Me to the Moon
11. Either Way I Lose
11. I'm a Fool to Want You
12. Faces
13. You Baby
14. Send Her Away
15. Love Is Me, Love Is You
16. This Time
17. If You Ever Leave Me
17. Make It Easy On Yourself
18. There Goes My Love, There Goes My Life
19. Open Your Heart
2. If You Love Me
21. Take Me Away
22. Baby Are You Puttin' On Me
24. Humming Bird
25. I'll Be With You
26. Your Love Is Everywhere
27. It's Not Easy Loving You
28. That's You
3. Autumn Leaves
4. I Heard Somebody Say
5. Don't Stand In My Way
7. When Summertime Is Over
8. It's All In the Way You Look At Life
9. Time After Time

CD2
===

1. With Every Little Tear
10. If You Go Away
11. Such a Small Love
12. Look At the Rain
13. I'll Be Near You
14. We Need You
15. Corner of the Sky
16. Come Home My Love
17. Send In the Clowns
18. Can't Give It Up No More
19. Everybody Rejoice
2. Don't Send Me Away
20. Didn't I Say I Love You
22. Just a Little Piece of You
3. You're Gonna Hear From Me
4. Here's That Rainy Day
5. Hollywood
6. I'll Be There
7. (They Long to Be) Close to You
8. Goin' Back
9. Remember Me

Jackie Trent  eigen compilatie Jackie Trent
===========================================

Jackie Trent - Autumn Leaves
Jackie Trent - Baby Are You Puttin' On Me
Jackie Trent - Can't Give It Up No More
Jackie Trent - Close To You
Jackie Trent - Come Home My Love
Jackie Trent - Corner Of The Sky
Jackie Trent - Didn't I Say I Love You
Jackie Trent - Don't Send Me Away
Jackie Trent - Don't Stand In My Way
Jackie Trent - Either Way I Lose
Jackie Trent - Everybody Rejoice
Jackie Trent - Faces
Jackie Trent - Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)
Jackie Trent - Goin' Back
Jackie Trent - Here's That Rainy Day
Jackie Trent - Hollywood
Jackie Trent - Humming Bird
Jackie Trent - I Heard Somebody Say
Jackie Trent - I'll Be Near You
Jackie Trent - I'll Be There
Jackie Trent - I'll Be With You
Jackie Trent - I'm A Fool To Want You
Jackie Trent - If You Ever Leave Me
Jackie Trent - If You Go Away
Jackie Trent - If You Love Me (Really Love Me)
Jackie Trent - It's All In The Way You Look At Life
Jackie Trent - It's Not Easy Loving You
Jackie Trent - Just A Little Piece Of You
Jackie Trent - Look At The Rain
Jackie Trent - Love Is Me, Love Is You
Jackie Trent - Make It Easy On Yourself
Jackie Trent - Melancholy Me
Jackie Trent - My Love
Jackie Trent - Open Your Heart
Jackie Trent - Remember Me
Jackie Trent - Send Her Away
Jackie Trent - Send In The Clowns
Jackie Trent - Such A Small Love
Jackie Trent - Take Me Away
Jackie Trent - That's You
Jackie Trent - There Goes My Love, There Goes My Life
Jackie Trent - This Time
Jackie Trent - Time After Time
Jackie Trent - We Need You
Jackie Trent - When Summertime Is Over
Jackie Trent - Where Are You Now My Love
Jackie Trent - With Every Little Tear
Jackie Trent - You Baby
Jackie Trent - You're Gonna Hear From Me
Jackie Trent - Your Love Is Everywhere Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;