LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: The Foundations

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Wednesday 3 October 2012

The Foundations


THE FOUNDATIONS
=================
AVAILABLE HERE
================



THE FOUNDATIONS - BABY NOW THAT I'VE FOUND YOU [DISC 1]
=======================================================

01 - Baby, Now That I've Found You
02 - Come On Back To Me
03 - Back On My Feet Again
04 - I Can Take Or Leave Your Loving
05 - Hold Me Just A Little While Longer
06 - Love Is A Five Letter Word
07 - Call Me
08 - Show Me
09 - Jerkin' The Dog
10 - A Whole New Thing
11 - The Writing's On The Wall
12 - Mr. Personality Man
13 - Any Old Time (You're Lonely And Sad)
14 - (We Are) Happy People
15 - I'ts All Right
16 - Build Me Up Buttercup
17 - New Direction
18 - Am I Groovin' You
19 - Harlem Shuffle
20 - Tomorrow
21 - Give Me Love

THE FOUNDATIONS - BABY NOW THAT I'VE FOUND YOU [DISC 2]
=======================================================

01 - My Little Chickadee
02 - Till Night Brought Day
03 - Waiting On The Shores Of Nowhere
04 - In The Bad, Old Days (Before You Loved Me)
05 - A Penny, Sir
06 - I Can Feel It
07 - Take Away The Emptiness Too
08 - Let The Heartaches Begin
09 - A Walk Through The Trees
10 - That Same Old Feeling
11 - Solomon Grundy
12 - Born To Live, Born To Die
13 - Why Did You Cry
14 - Baby, I Couldn't See
15 - Take A Girl Like You
16 - I'm Gonna Be A Rich Man
17 - In The Beginning
18 - I Need Your Love
19 - Something For My Baby
20 - Wherever The Fire Burns


Join FileFactory Today! Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;