LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: Jo Stafford

LOADSAMUSICS JUKEBOX PRESENTS OVER 700 TRACKS FROM 1890 TO 1952

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

loadsamusics jukebox presents over 1000 tracks from 1952 to 1959

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

LOADSAMUSICS JUKEBOX..1969 .. TO DOWNLOAD CLICK ''DIVSHARE'' LOGO

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

LOADSAMUSICS 1970 UK CHART JUKEBOX .. TO DOWNLOAD CLICK THE ''kadoo'' LOGO

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

HARD TO FIND OLDIES,,LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD HERE...

Thought I'd try out another source for listening and downloading songs.. Most sites allow you a certain amount of ''free space'' before you pay for any storage. I plan to utilise this free space to full advantage for OUR music !!!! You can listen to the rarities first here and download just the tracks you like.. Almost 300 tracks available in this post.. let me know your thoughts in the comments..thanks

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

Total Pageviews

MY NEW BLOGSPOT FORUM

PLEASE VISIT MY NEW 
FOR ALL YOUR REQUESTS AND MUSIC QUERIES..
Do not use the ''OLD FORUM'' .. Thank you...
SEARCH MY ARCHIVES BELOW

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Loading...

## UK NUMBER ONES ## I nicked these pre-numbered ones ... then I noticed the spellings !!!

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER ...........

Monday, 8 October 2012

Jo Stafford

Join FileFactory Today!

JO STAFFORD
================
AVAILABLE HERE
================



JO STAFFORD - BROADWAY REVISITED (1987)
JO STAFFORD - JO + JAZZ (1960)
JO STAFFORD - SWINGIN  DOWN BROADWAY (1958)
JO STAFFORD - AUTUMN IN NEW YORK (1950)

 Click ''READ MORE'' for complete track list.


JO STAFFORD - BROADWAY REVISITED (1987)
=======================================

01 - Something To Remember You By
02 - It Never Entered My Mind
03 - They Say It's Wonderful
04 - I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
05 - Make The Man Love Me
06 - Happiness Is Just A Thing Called Joe
07 - Dancing In The Dark
08 - September Song
09 - Spring Is Here
10 - If I Were A Bell
11 - Mountain High, Valley Low
12 - How High The Moon
13 - I'm Your Girl
14 - Night And Day
Cover (375 x 375)

JO STAFFORD - JO + JAZZ (1960)
==============================

01 - Just Squeeze Me
02 - For You
03 - Midnight Sun
04 - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
05 - The Folks Who Live On The Hill
06 - I Didn't Know About You
07 - What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry
08 - Dream Of You
09 - Imagination
10 - S'posin
11 - Day Dream
12 - I've Got The World On A String
Jo + Jazz - Back
Jo + Jazz - Front

JO STAFFORD - SWINGIN  DOWN BROADWAY (1958)
===========================================

01-Anything Goes
02-The Gentleman Is A Dope
03-I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
04-Old Devil Moon
05-Any Place I Hang My Hat Is Home
06-Tomorrow Mountain
07-Love For Sale
08-Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe
09-How High The Moon
10-Speak Low
11-It Never Entered My Mind
12-Taking A Chance On Love
FrontCover

JO STAFFORD- AUTUMN IN NEW YORK (1950)
======================================

01 - Autumn In New York
02 - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
03 - Haunted Heart
04 - If I Loved You
05 - In The Still Of The Night
06 - Some Enchanted Evening
07 - Just One Of Those Things
08 - Almost Like Being In Love
09 - Make Believe
10 - Through The Years
11 - The Best Things In Life Are Free
12 - Sometimes I'm Happy
folder

Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment