LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: Ken Dodd

LOADSAMUSICS JUKEBOX PRESENTS OVER 700 TRACKS FROM 1890 TO 1952

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

loadsamusics jukebox presents over 1000 tracks from 1952 to 1959

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

LOADSAMUSICS JUKEBOX..1969 .. TO DOWNLOAD CLICK ''DIVSHARE'' LOGO

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

LOADSAMUSICS 1970 UK CHART JUKEBOX .. TO DOWNLOAD CLICK THE ''kadoo'' LOGO

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

HARD TO FIND OLDIES,,LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD HERE...

Thought I'd try out another source for listening and downloading songs.. Most sites allow you a certain amount of ''free space'' before you pay for any storage. I plan to utilise this free space to full advantage for OUR music !!!! You can listen to the rarities first here and download just the tracks you like.. Almost 300 tracks available in this post.. let me know your thoughts in the comments..thanks

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

Total Pageviews

MY NEW BLOGSPOT FORUM

PLEASE VISIT MY NEW 
FOR ALL YOUR REQUESTS AND MUSIC QUERIES..
Do not use the ''OLD FORUM'' .. Thank you...
SEARCH MY ARCHIVES BELOW

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Loading...

## UK NUMBER ONES ## I nicked these pre-numbered ones ... then I noticed the spellings !!!

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER ...........

Sunday, 9 September 2012

Ken Dodd


KEN DODD
===============
AVAILABLE HERE
===============


Ken Dodd - (I Am) Two Kinds Of Fool
Ken Dodd - [They Long To Be] Close To You
Ken Dodd - A House With No Windows [Stereo]
Ken Dodd - A House With No Windows
Ken Dodd - A Pink And Pleasant Land
Ken Dodd - All Of My Life
Ken Dodd - Among My Souvenirs
Ken Dodd - And I Love Her
Ken Dodd - Another Time Another Place
Ken Dodd - As Time Goes By
Ken Dodd - Azzurro
Ken Dodd - Back In Your Own Backyard
Ken Dodd - Because I Love You
Ken Dodd - Brokenhearted
Ken Dodd - Can I Forget You
Ken Dodd - Constantly (Tutto E Vacile)
Ken Dodd - Diddycombe Fair
Ken Dodd - Eight By Ten
Ken Dodd - Every Little Tear
Ken Dodd - Every Second Every Minute
Ken Dodd - For All We Know
Ken Dodd - For Someone Special
Ken Dodd - Four Strong Wind
Ken Dodd - Happiness
Ken Dodd - Happy Days And Lonely Nights
Ken Dodd - Hold My Hand
Ken Dodd - How Can I Say I'm Sorry
Ken Dodd - How Wonderful To Know
Ken Dodd - How'ya Diddlin'
Ken Dodd - I Can't Begin To Tell You
Ken Dodd - I Can't Hold Back The Tears
Ken Dodd - I Can't Seem To Say Goodbye To You
Ken Dodd - I Found You (Just In Time)
Ken Dodd - I Wish You Love
Ken Dodd - I'd Do Anything
Ken Dodd - I'll Find A Way
Ken Dodd - I'll Love You Tenderly
Ken Dodd - I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
Ken Dodd - If I Give My Heart To You
Ken Dodd - If I Should Lose
Ken Dodd - If My Heart Was A Ship (On The Ocean)
Ken Dodd - If You Love Me [I Won't Care]
Ken Dodd - If
Ken Dodd - In The Morning
Ken Dodd - It Is No Secret
Ken Dodd - It's A Funny Old World
Ken Dodd - It's Love
Ken Dodd - Jealous Of You
Ken Dodd - Just For A While
Ken Dodd - Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Empty Arms)
Ken Dodd - Just Out Of Reach
Ken Dodd - Let Me Cry On Your Shoulder
Ken Dodd - Love Is Like A Violin
Ken Dodd - Love Me With All Your Heart
Ken Dodd - May You Always
Ken Dodd - Maybe Because Of You
Ken Dodd - Melodie
Ken Dodd - More Than Ever
Ken Dodd - More Than Love
Ken Dodd - Morning Please Don't Come
Ken Dodd - My Heart Tells Me
Ken Dodd - My Life
Ken Dodd - My Little Corner Of The World
Ken Dodd - My Song To You
Ken Dodd - My Thanks To You
Ken Dodd - No One's Listening
Ken Dodd - Once In A While
Ken Dodd - Once In Every Lifetime
Ken Dodd - Once Upon A Time
Ken Dodd - One Thousand Nights
Ken Dodd - Only You [And You Alone]
Ken dodd - Pianissimo
Ken Dodd - Promises
Ken Dodd - Remember I Love You
Ken Dodd - Road To Happiness
Ken Dodd - Romantica
Ken Dodd - Say
Ken Dodd - She
Ken Dodd - So Deep Is The Night
Ken Dodd - Someday You'll Want Me To Want You
Ken Dodd - Someone Like You
Ken Dodd - Somewhere My Love
Ken Dodd - Song Of The Diddymen
Ken Dodd - Still
Ken Dodd - Sweet Memories
Ken Dodd - Tears Won't Wash Away These Heartaches
Ken Dodd - Tears
Ken Dodd - Thank You For Being You
Ken Dodd - The Ballad Of Knotty Ash
Ken Dodd - The Diddly-Doo Parade
Ken Dodd - The Key
Ken Dodd - The Nikky Nokky Noo Song
Ken Dodd - The Old Fashioned Way
Ken Dodd - The River
Ken Dodd - The Stars Will Remember
Ken Dodd - The Story Of A Starry Night
Ken Dodd - The Sum Of One
Ken Dodd - The Treasure In My Heart
Ken Dodd - The Wee Cooper Of Fife
Ken Dodd - They Didn't Believe Me
Ken Dodd - Think Of Me [Wherever You Are]
Ken Dodd - Those Golden Days
Ken Dodd - True Love
Ken Dodd - True
Ken Dodd - Try To Remember
Ken Dodd - Unless
Ken Dodd - Washboard King Of The Dixieland Jazz Band
Ken Dodd - We Are The Diddymen
Ken Dodd - What A Wonderful World
Ken Dodd - When Love Comes Round Again
Ken Dodd - When There Was You
Ken Dodd - Where's Me Shirt
Ken Dodd - With All My Heart
Ken Dodd - You And I
Ken Dodd - You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me
Ken Dodd - You Wanted Something To Play With
Ken Dodd - Younger Than Springtime
Ken Dodd [radio] - How Tickled I've Been (Ricky Tomlinson,
BBC R4 The Archive Hour, 2007)
Ken Dodd [radio] - Northern Comedians (Mark Radcliffe, BBC, 1999)

KEN DODD EPS
============

Ken Dodd & The Diddymen - 1967 - Diddyness - (Columbia SEG 8524) - A1 - a. The Nikky Nokky Noo Song
Ken Dodd & The Diddymen - 1967 - Diddyness - (Columbia SEG 8524) - A2 - b. Diddycombe Fair
Ken Dodd & The Diddymen - 1967 - Diddyness - (Columbia SEG 8524) - B1 - c. The Song Of The Diddy Men
Ken Dodd & The Diddymen - 1967 - Diddyness - (Columbia SEG 8524) - B2 - d. The Ballad Of Knotty Ash
Ken Dodd - 1966 - Doddy And The Diddy Men - (Columbia SEG 8466) - A1 - Doddy And The Diddy Men Make A Record
Ken Dodd - 1966 - Doddy And The Diddy Men - (Columbia SEG 8466) - A2 - Old MacDonald Had A Farm
Ken Dodd - 1966 - Doddy And The Diddy Men - (Columbia SEG 8466) - A3 - Wee Cooper Of Fife
Ken Dodd - 1966 - Doddy And The Diddy Men - (Columbia SEG 8466) - B1 - Where's Me Shirt!
Ken Dodd - 1966 - Doddy And The Diddy Men - (Columbia SEG 8466) - B2 - Tatty Bye
Ken Dodd -Still EP - 01 - Still
Ken Dodd -Still EP - 02 - Remember I Love You
Ken Dodd -Still EP - 03 - Eight By Ten
Ken Dodd -Still EP - 04 - Come To Me


Join FileFactory Today! Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment