LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: Golden Voices of the 50's

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Thursday 7 June 2012

Golden Voices of the 50's


GOLDEN VOICES OF THE 50'S
=========================

AVAILABLE HERE
David Whitfield - A Tear, A Kiss, A Smile
David Whitfield - Heartless
David Whitfield - Mardi Gras
David Whitfield - That's When Your Heartaches Begin
David Whitfield - The Sound Of Music
Harry Secombe - Here In My Heart
Harry Secombe - If I Ruled The World
Harry Secombe - Stranger In Paradise
Harry Secombe - This Is My Song
Harry Secombe - We'll Keep A Welcome
Lee Lawrence - A Beggar In Love
Lee Lawrence - Crying In The Chapel
Lee Lawrence - My Own True Love
Lee Lawrence - Only Fools
Lee Lawrence - The Story Of Tina
Robert Earl - I May Never Pass This Way Again
Robert Earl - More Than Ever
Robert Earl - My September Love
Robert Earl - The Book
Robert Earl - The Wonderful Secret Of Love

Join FileFactory Today! Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;