LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: R.I.P. .. MELANIE SAFKA .. UK TOUR APPEARANCES ........See you there ????

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Thursday 25 January 2024

R.I.P. .. MELANIE SAFKA .. UK TOUR APPEARANCES ........See you there ????





Folk/pop icon Melanie Safka to perform in Ronnie's Bar Upstairs

on Wed 29th June, 2011
.......................................

Wednesday 29th June
Ronnie's Bar Upstairs.

Tickets available through ..... http://www.stargreen.com/
Hopefully I'll record it to add here !!!!!!

Doors Open 6pm, Melanie Safka onstage 7.30pm

=================================================
70’s Folk/pop icon ‘Melanie” returns to UK for series of intimate gigs
across London and the South East....

Folk/pop icon “Melanie” Safka best known for
'70’s Hits “Brand New Key” and “Lay down –Candles in the Rain”
is back in the UK this summer to help celebrate
Glastonbury’s 40th year by headlining on the
Spirit of ’71 stage at Worthy Farm. ............

The singer who over 40 years ago shot to fame with ground breaking
performances at 'Woodstock', and at The Isle of Wight Festival 1970
alongside Jimi Hendrix and Jim  Morrison of The Doors,
will be playing a series of intimate gigs at various venues
across London and the South East.

Melanie said: “When I played the Isle of Wight Festival 1970, 
I couldn’t have known that I would return to play Glastonbury over 40 years later! 
It’s been an extraordinary journey but at last I feel I have found my voice – 
I can say anything – I’m the person I wanted to be when I was sixteen. 
I’m looking forward to playing this series of intimate gigs for fans old and new – I’m back ”

Melanie is available for interview to talk about her extraordinary life,
peppered with anecdotes of her legendary friends and contemporaries
Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison of The Doors, Donovan,
The Who and the Spirit of ’71.

Melanie plays ......
Glastonbury June 24th,

Trinity Arts Tonbridge Wells June 25th,

##Ronnie Scott's Bar June 29th,2011 http://www.stargreen.com/
[Hopefully I'll record it to add here !!!!!!] ..Download Concert Here


CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE CONCERT PAGE !!!

Maverick Festival July 2nd, [Suffolk]
Notting Hill Arts Club July 10th,

##Union Chapel, Islington July 15th,2011.   http://www.stargreen.com/
Hopefully I'll record this as well and add here !!!!!!

..INSIDE THE BEAUTIFUL OLD CHURCH ..
THE UNION CHAPEL


Union Chapel is today a working church, an award winning venue 

and a centre for those homeless and in crisis in London..

DONATIONS....cheque payable to
'The Union Chapel Project' 
sent to 
Tower  Appeal, Union Chapel, The Vestry, 
Compton Avenue, London N1 2XD. 


## I'll be at these ..!!! 
Say ''hi''.................!!!!!!
Let me know ''in comments'' if you are attending,,, 
Thanks !!!




Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;