LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: JONI JAMES

LOADSAMUSICS JUKEBOX PRESENTS OVER 700 TRACKS FROM 1890 TO 1952

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

loadsamusics jukebox presents over 1000 tracks from 1952 to 1959

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

LOADSAMUSICS JUKEBOX..1969 .. TO DOWNLOAD CLICK ''DIVSHARE'' LOGO

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

LOADSAMUSICS 1970 UK CHART JUKEBOX .. TO DOWNLOAD CLICK THE ''kadoo'' LOGO

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER .. HERE

HARD TO FIND OLDIES,,LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD HERE...

Thought I'd try out another source for listening and downloading songs.. Most sites allow you a certain amount of ''free space'' before you pay for any storage. I plan to utilise this free space to full advantage for OUR music !!!! You can listen to the rarities first here and download just the tracks you like.. Almost 300 tracks available in this post.. let me know your thoughts in the comments..thanks

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

Total Pageviews

MY NEW BLOGSPOT FORUM

PLEASE VISIT MY NEW 
FOR ALL YOUR REQUESTS AND MUSIC QUERIES..
Do not use the ''OLD FORUM'' .. Thank you...
SEARCH MY ARCHIVES BELOW

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

## UK NUMBER ONES ## I nicked these pre-numbered ones ... then I noticed the spellings !!!

IF ON ANDROID USE DOLPHIN BROWSER ...........

Sunday, 7 November 2010

JONI JAMES

JONI JAMES.. DOWNLOAD HERE     [Pictured album included]
============================
Joni James - All The Things You Are
Joni James - Almost Always
Joni James - Always
Joni James - Am I In Love
Joni James - Among My Souvenirs
Joni James - As Time Goes By
Joni James - Ave Maria
Joni James - Bill
Joni James - But Not For Me
Joni James - Can't Help Lovin' That Man
Joni James - Christmas And You
Joni James - Cold Cold Heart
Joni James - Danny Boy
Joni James - Deep Purple
Joni James - Don't Take Your Love From Me
Joni James - Don't Tell Me Not To Love You
Joni James - Everyday
Joni James - Fools Rush In
Joni James - Friendly Star
Joni James - Give Us This Day
Joni James - Half As Much
Joni James - Have You Heard
Joni James - Hey Good Lookin'
Joni James - How Important Can It Be
Joni James - How Lucky Are You
Joni James - I Can Dream Can't I
Joni James - I Can't Help It
Joni James - I Need You Now
Joni James - I Only Have Eyes For You
Joni James - I Still Get A Thrill (Thinking Of You)
Joni James - I Still Get Jealous
Joni James - I Wish I Knew
Joni James - I Woke Up Crying
Joni James - I'd Never Stand In Your Way
Joni James - I'll Be Seeing You
Joni James - I'll String Along With You
Joni James - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Joni James - If I Give My Heart To You
Joni James - In The Still Of Thje Night
Joni James - Is It Any Wonder
Joni James - It's The Talk Of The Town
Joni James - La Vie En Rose
Joni James - Let There Be Love
Joni James - Little Things Mean A Lot
Joni James - Long Ago And Far Away
Joni James - Love Is Here To Stay
Joni James - Maybe Next Time
Joni James - Moulon Rouge
Joni James - My Believing Heart
Joni James - My Funny Valentine
Joni James - My Heart Stood Still
Joni James - My Love, My Love
Joni James - My Reverie
Joni James - My Romance
Joni James - My Wild Irish Rose
Joni James - Nina-Non
Joni James - Purple Shades
Joni James - Red Sails In The Sunset
Joni James - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Joni James - Someone To Watch Over Me.
Joni James - Stardust
Joni James - Summer Love
Joni James - Teach Me To Night
Joni James - The Last Time I Saw Paris
Joni James - The Moment I Saw You
Joni James - The More I See You
Joni James - The Nearness Of You
Joni James - There Goes My Heart
Joni James - There Must Be A Way (Stereo Version)
Joni James - There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight
Joni James - These Foolish Things
Joni James - They Really Don't Know You
Joni James - This Is My Confession
Joni James - What's New
Joni James - When I Fall In Love
Joni James - When We Come Of Age
Joni James - When You Wish Upon A Star
Joni James - Why Don't You Believe Me
Joni James - Why Don't You Love Me Like You Used To Do
Joni James - Why Was I Born
Joni James - Wishing Ring
Joni James - You Are My Love
Joni James - You Belong To Me
Joni James - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
Joni James - You'll Never Know
Joni James - You're Breaking My Heart
Joni James - You're Fooling Someone
Joni James - You're Mine Love
Joni James - You're My Everything
Joni James - You're Nearer
Joni James - Your Cheatin' Heart

VISIT MY AMAZON STORE Join FileFactory Today!

1 comment:

  1. Being Joni James' birthday today I was searching for a track to illustrate my blog about her, only to find 91 of them. Wow I'm spoilt for choice now. Have used your link mentioning your good self as the source.(If OK with you). Thanks a million. Bob

    ReplyDelete