LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: CAN YOU NAME THIS TRACK..???

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Thursday 29 April 2010

CAN YOU NAME THIS TRACK..???

On my Oldies lyrics site someone has been searching for info about this track..
Listen below..

I QUOTE ...
Hello to all,
I recorded an instrumental from a local San Diego radio station back in 1962 or so. Jethro Tull did a version of this song in 1969 titled “Bouree” a song done originally by Bach. The version I recorded from the radio has a “Ventures” style of sound.
I have been searching for the title and artist of this song for about 3 decades with no luck. I do however have the song (about ¾ of it) on tape and was able to make an MP3 file of it if anyone would like to hear it and possibly identify it for me you can go to this link [NOW ADDED BELOW] and listen to it.

Thank you for your time,
any help would be greatly appreciated....


Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;