LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES: Linda Scott..Complete Hits of

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

!!!!! LOADSAS QUALITY OLDIES !!!!! LOOK NOW !!!!!

FOR BEST RESULTS USE THIS box TO SEARCH MY BLOG..YOU GET MULTIPLE RESULTS LISTED..

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Linda Scott..Complete Hits of


CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD PAGE
[link updated 26 nov]

1. I’ve Told Ev’ry Little Star
02. Don’t Bet Money Honey
03. Starlight Starbright
04. I Don’t Know Why
05. It’s All Because
06. Little Star
07. Thousand Stars
08. You Are My Lucky Star
09. When You Wish Upon A Star
10. Blue Star
11. Stardust
MORE TRACKS
12. Stars Fell On Alabama
13. Count Every Star
14. Three Guesses
15. Yessiree
16. Town Crier
17. Bermuda
18. Lonely For You
19. Never In A Million Years
20. Christmas Day
21. Left My Heart In The Balcony
22. Who’s Been Sleeping In My Bed










Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;